Check with your apartment complex's front office to see if they offer recycling. If they do, we provide recycling bags in the front office free of charge!
Policies vary based on your apartment build and type of service. For example, the policies for door to door pickup are different than curbside. For accurate and specific information, email us or speak with your complex. You can follow the below as minimum standards that must be met.
- For door to door service:
All trash must be in a bag and fit in your provided trash can. Only one bag is picked up per day. Trash bags must not be ripped and weight may not exceed 20 LB. Loose trash will not be picked up. If you put an item out that does not follow these rules, we may or may not pick it up, but a record will be sent to your complex and most probably you will be subject to a fine.
- For curbside pickup:
- Trash must be in bags or boxes.
- Trash must be placed on the ground by
- Bags must be less than 40 pounds each.
- Boxes must be less than 50 pounds each
and less than 8 cubic feet in size.
- No more than 4 bags and 2 boxes will be
allowed per pickup day.
- If you put an item out that does not
follow these rules, we may or may not
pick it up, but a record will be sent to
your complex and most probably you
will be subject to a fine.
- For both door to door and curbside:
- Latex paint cans must be emptied (or
allowed to dry until completely solid)
and placed inside bags or containers.
- Kitty litter must be double bagged.
- Sharp refuse, such as glass and syringes,
must be placed in protective containers
before discarding. Milk jugs or 2-liter
soda bottles work well for syringes.
Cardboard boxes marked “Glass” work
well for broken shards of glass.
We are a third party and do not charge for oversize or inappropriate items. Fees are subject to your complex's policies and procedures. They are in place for your safety and the cleanliness of your complex.